●沒法接聽電話時
Her line is busy now. 她已經接聽電話。
I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment. (抱歉,她如今擺脫不掉身。 )
I'm sorry, she has company at this time. (抱歉,她已經招呼客人。 )
Would you like to hold? (您待會兒可以嗎?)
He's away from his desk now.(他如今沒有坐位上。 )
He's in but he's not at his desk right now. (他在企業,但如今沒有坐位上。)
I'm sorry, he's not in right now.(抱歉,他出去了。 )
When is he coming back?(他何時能回家? )
He should be back in ten minutes. (他大約十分鐘后回家。)
He should be back in the office next week. (他應當下星期來工作。)
He's on vacation until next week. (他假期到下星期。)
He called in sick today.(他通電話而言生病了。 )
He's out of town now. (他如今公出來到。)
He's out to lunch now. (他如今吃午飯來到。 )
He's in a meeting right now. (他如今已經匯報工作。)
He's off today. (他今日歇息。)
●留言板留言、接納留言板留言
Could you call back later?(您能一會兒再打來嗎?)
Please call me back in ten minutes. (請十分鐘后再打。 )
May I take a message? (您要給他們留言板留言嗎?)
I'll try again later.(一會兒我再打。 )
Can I leave a message?(能留個口信嗎? )
I called but your line was busy.(我給你通電話了,但是占線。 )
Would you tell him that Lynn Kane called?(請對他說林恩·杰拉德給他們打了電話。)
Please tell him to call me.(請轉達他使他幫我回個電話。)
How can he get a hold of you?(他如何跟您聯絡呢? )
本文為企業推廣,本網站不做任何建議,僅提供參考,作為信息展示!
推薦閱讀:烏魯木齊之窗
網友評論
請登錄后進行評論|
0條評論
請文明發言,還可以輸入140字
您的評論已經發表成功,請等候審核
小提示:您要為您發表的言論后果負責,請各位遵守法紀注意語言文明